Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Passover is coming fast

It seems like just a short time ago that it was Purim......wait a sec it WAS just a short time ago!! Well I really have to say that I am enjoying my classes thoroughly, they are allowing me to see parts of myself that have matured, and parts that I had thought that were mature, but are actually just childish and petty. I'm not saying I can change over night guys, so bare with me, But I am trying to see the world through the a more open perspective, which is good because it goes well with the Philosophy of Life that I already have...

It seems to break down like this....:

- Treat others as you want to be treated!
- When the little things in life start to bug you, think about all of the things in life that you have, and be thankful that you have so much.
- Try to leave things a little better then they were when you got there
- G-d has given us so much, make the effort to involve him in all parts of your life, even things that seem mundane, it shows him that you are thinking about him
- Give to those who are less fortunate then yourself, if you can't help in monitary ways, donate your time
- Family is important, spend quality time with them, show your love
-history for our ancestors is the same as it is for us, remember the past as if it happened yesterday, consider it current events, it helps keep all that g-d has done for us close to our hearts


do not consider this a religious post, because it's not, it is simply things that I am learning, and am very excited about. I have decided to open up a Jewish preschool, when I am all done my conversion, that teaches Jewish based phiosophy/ program. It will take a while to get it right but I am excited about the possibilities it may bring.


On other things , I am glad that Christopher is feeling better( he was sick ),

There may be many Camping opportuninties this summer for the kids. Jared was nominated by his school to go to Alberta, Tim Horton's camp for a week, we are waiting to hear from them. Both kids are hoping to go to camp Kadimah this summer(A whole month away!!! Forget them, I'm not sure I can do it!!)

My poor Brother-in-Law Darren broke his foot, but is recovering well.
For everyone who is asking...No I do not feed the cat any of the contaminated food that we have been hearing about, she is fine....

Just over a week untill our vacation(not soon enough, if you ask me!!)
Lee and I are enjoying his switch to nights... I hope we don't have to go back to nights for the summer!!

There is not much else to write about right now....
Blog on!!!!!
Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home