Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm so excited!!

Well, spring is slowley on the way, and you all know what that means...... family vacation time!!!!
I am so excited about going to Ottawa, (we leave in 31 days to be exact!) We will enjoy family, food, and friendship(with a side order or guilt, and enthusiasm) I can't wait, you know how that is, you work yourself up, for weeks anticipating what you will do and who you will seem or how people will have changed, only to be exsausted, and longing for your own bed and some rest.....

I am expecting the usuall on this trip, some special time with Lee's mom and Brothers and my Nephew Jacob, as well as my two sister-in-laws, Christine, and Katherine(sorry about the long nights ahead Katherine, I know how much you hate
Jacob to be off his schedual...but it is on;y one week a year) We will get to see our friends Myrna and Morrie(who Jacinda adores) Then We will spend sometime At Wes and Arlenes. But this year I expect a bit more....I am so excited to sleep!! I know it sounds abit cheesy, but I am up at 3:30 to do papers each day with Lee, and now it does not take much to make us happy. Jared can't wait to see uncle Jason, and Auntie Chris's Wii(he's never seen one) I am looking forwrd to letting some of my new laid back attitude( no it's not a joke) shine through.

I can't wait to see everybody!!!!
Have you ever wanted to go somewhere on a trip that you think would be more beautiful then you could ever imagine? But you don't think you'll ever get there??

I have two such places they are as follows


1) Isreal, gor some explainable reasons, and some I can't explain. Lee and I both want to go, but fear we wont want to come home, It has so much culture, history, and emotion all rolled into one(sigh so beautiful....)

2) I would like to go to either Sable Island, Chinncoteague(spl?) Island to watch the wild horses, and to live there for a year(I would settle for the praries, or a moutian type place that has wild horses)

I think these places would keep me speechless so much too feel not enough words to describe it though)

Tell me about where you would like to go and why..
Love you All
Jen


Ahh precious sleep .....I can't wait....

1 Comments:

Blogger silly said...

So you think you'll sleep eh??? ha ha ha:)

March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home