Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thanks for the awesome party !!

I have to take a few minutes here to tell my husband how much I really appreciate what he did for my birthday. He rocks!!! And almost all of my friends, and family were here, and there was food and drink for everyone. It really showed me how much people care about me. Sorry it had to get cut short, but Jared was pretty sick........ Though he is better now! Hurray for that.

We'll it's that time of year, folks are getting tired of winter, and it's been over a month since the last holiday. So people are stuck inside more, and start to look more closely at the world around them, and suddenly love is in the air, not to mention every possible germ!!!!

I'm not sure what is up but this has been the worse year for sickness for my family. First me with pneumonia, then Jared with fevers, then Amanda with her cold and Asthma attack, then Lee with his pain, and now Jacinda with her cough and fever, and Lee with Fever and vomiting.

I hate being sick as much as the next person, but I have to admit, I can't recall ever having fevers like Lee and the kids have had( 103-104) They have been shivering uncontrollably, and are almost in comas while their meds wear off. I am so worn out because when they don't sleep neither do I(knock on wood that I disenfect my hands so often I won't catch it) I'm afraid to think of what might be next.

Apparently this is all over the city, and it's only a virus. Schools a have so many children out that I have heard talk about closing schools for a few days to help stop the infection. I hope the worst is over.......but What can you do?
Happily the preschool hasn't been affected really yet(Yeah!!)

Side note Fruits Basket is Awsome( for those of you who were at the Surprise party it was my gift from Ysa... thanks sis! now I have to read the rest of them lol)
Lots of love
Jen

4 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Happy Birthday for you!!! It was my birthday last week too!!!! I hope you had a lovely time in your party and I hope everybody will recover soon.

February 03, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

thanks Monica things have been crazy, in fact I just got home from taking my hubby to the hospital( no fun at all I tell you) Happy belated birthday to you (mine was January 27th how about you?)
Ciaou

February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeek on all the sickness! O_O There's a bit of it going around my office, too, and I'm really scared of catching it (mostly because I was so sick last month--don't wanna do that again ;_;).

Yay for the Furuba-love, though! ^_^ I'm glad you're liking it so far.

February 03, 2007  
Blogger Monica said...

mine was January 26th!! So we are from the same zodiac!I couldnt go home (to Spain) to celebrate it with my family, but I had a really nice time with my boyfriend and my in laws.

February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home