Monday, March 05, 2007

My eyes are open, but my ears are shut!!!

person who enjoys singing as much as I do.

My kids are , well how do I put this lightly......
absolutely, horrifyingly, no possible doubt to it....tone deaf!

I'm speechless.
I knew that when I married that my kids would inherit traits from both sides of our families, but sheesh if I had know about this I may have reconsidered(just kidding)
It's a good thing they are so damn cute, because unless they are trying for a test of the emergency bradcast system, then they are headed up the wrong alley.

Well beautiful looks and charm will have to do it for them, along with a insane talent for memorizing pokemon facts( what is wrong with that kid anyhow...if only those creatures were real we would all be rich!!!)

We'll I will continue to support their love of music, if not their questionable talent....
Signing off for now(no not off key...not me anyhow...lol)
Jen

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Haha it so funny cuz its true! Clearly the singing was taken from the Solomon side of the gene pool LOL

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home