Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Holidays To Everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say happy holidays to everyone. I want to wish my friends and family a happy Chanukkah, and a Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time with friends and family, and enjoy yourselves, I know I will! I will be getting a few days off over Christmas and will get to spend the eighth night of Chanukkah at My father in laws house. Then I will see my mom on Christmas open up her gift, and then pick up my mother in law at the airport, she will be staying from the 25th till the first. Busy, busy you might say, well you's be right. I actually have two days off from the papers too(sweet!)

Well as my friend Audrey would say...
Happy Honkin to all( this was started by her three year old who could not say Hanukkah!)
Love Jen

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What time will you be here( believe it or not I am working on the 23rd but should be done by the time your here!)

December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well (aunt Michelle lol)
I have two jobs now. I deliver papers every morning( about 170 of them) and Saturday is Collection day! Soon I will be making it on Sunday though....
Well I'll see you then, Love Jen

(or should I say Aunt Jennie???)
hee hee

December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Chanukkah! I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday!

Would've gotten in touch sooner, but the day after Ginny arrived for the holidays I got SICK. Really, really, still-not-exactly-better sick. And now she's got it, and we're hoping Chris'll stay healthy . . . Buu. :/ But I've been thinking about you!

What time do you have to go to the airport on the 25th?

December 20, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I n the evening I think, I will call you today and let you know ( I think 6 pm why?)

December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'cause we'll be up at my parents' for a while during the day (with Ginny! Do you remember her? She was at the "wedding", but she was pretty quiet that weekend and there were a ton of people around), and I want to see you guys. ^^

December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home