Monday, November 20, 2006

Chanukkah oh Chanukkah!

Well the time of giving and thinking of others is upon us again. I'm really proud of my work, who as a not for profit preschool needs almost every cent it can get, but is choosing to raise funds for families in need over the holidays. Awsome huh!! I think I have some pretty good idea's about what to get most people I know, and many people have been asking what they can get me....well here's the low down on that......Lee and I don't want things for us, we want things for the kitchen. Dishes , Glasses, pots, cups, cultlery etc.... we are going to be turning our kitchen over to a kosher kitchen, so we need two of everything(in very different styles so they won't get mixed up!!) It is going to be very hard on us to change over, we need to re arrange the kitchen first so we don't mess up with our new things. Well wish us luck...Happy holidays.. and reach out to someone who needs you this holiday

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey Jer I can't post on your blog!! what do I do?

November 20, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Its sooooo close to Chanukkah already, got to eventually get my shopping done i suppose lol

November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens when you try to post?

November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home