Sunday, August 20, 2006

Well here's an idea...
I think that after I finish up the daycare's murals I am going to start up a weekend business. Any thoughts about that? Until recently I hadn't painted since highschool, and now I'm trying my hand at types of paintings that I have never done before. But the thing is they are working out okay. Now I know that some of you think they are awesome, I however think they are merely passable(but as my boss said,"We are all our own worse critic")

First I need to find out the going rate for murals, I think that $200 for an 8 by 8 wall is acceptable.
Second I have to purchase supplies suitable for murals painting( you wouldn't believe what I am currently using, but toothpicks are amongst my tools!)
Well please fell free to offer your opinions here, as this is something new for me.
Love to all.

Jennifer

P.S stay tuned for more mural photo's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are those murals pictures you've been promissing? And did you try to call me last night?

September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, tomrrow marks one full month of no blog postings for you... what gives, are you on strike?

September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home