Saturday, July 01, 2006

Update!!!!!

Lee's blood pressure is now down to a healthy 121 (with meds). The initial blood results have come back saying there has been no damage to his heart, they are repeating these as we speak and will do so again at 1 in the morning. Lees nurses Paul and Chris (two really nice guys) Are laughing at Lee insistance that he will not be here tomorrow so I don't need fill out his meal order for tomorrow, they say they like how much conviction he has when he says it, but they agee with me that he should order food as a precaution unless he is wrong( you know because Lee isn't exactly a doctor........) Lee was very happy to have the kids visit, but there was some trouble when they arrived. The kids got here when Lee was having blood drawn, and blood was all over his arm, and on his tray because they were having trouble finding a vein( for each blood sample or I.V Lee has had roughly 4 or 5 pricks to gets results, so far thats about 30 pricks). So Lee had them wait to finish untill the kids were gone. I will write more as I hear more....
Jennifer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really relieved that he sounded so good when I was talking to him (and that he said you were off blogging, which I took as a good sign ^_^). Thanks for calling me and letting me know what was going on! Prayers were said. (And the hospital sucks at giving information--it took a few phone calls to actually get things like a room number out of them. *grr*)

*hugs* Keep us posted, and let me know if there's anything I/we can do, ok?

July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home