Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well I suppose I should write something new here... maybe it will start a trend and everyone will update their blogs too!
Well everyone is good, although very annoyed. Our floors are being re done , and as skilled tradesman will do, they are making us wait around, and wait, and wait. If they reschedule one more time I think my hair will fall out. At one point I was unhappy with my old yucky carpets, but now all I want is to wake up in the morning and not have to stare at someone else's furniture, or books or stuff all over my house. I have to admit that my new floors look good, but they show every speck of dirt. Jacinda starts horseback riding next Monday, and Jared will be spending a few days at the daycare I work at going on field trips, and swimming. We also have plans to visit the Atlantic playland soon. I have to start buying the hated school supplies again soon, and have to get a habit breaker for Jacinda, am trying to get bikes for the kids, and have an anniversary to plan (11 years, woo hoo we are hoping to escape for a few days)
Wish me luck... and maybe some patience.
Love Jen

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Solomon said...

what's a habit breaker?

July 26, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

it is an appliance that goes in your mouth and attaches to your teeth it is suppose to break the habit of sucking your thumb.

July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Updates blogs all the time. :P )

Going somewhere for your anniversary sounds like an awesome plan. ^_^

And lest I forget to tell you, I'm starting a new job on Tuesday. O_o

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home