Sunday, July 02, 2006

Well that was not the best nights sleep I ever had, let me tell you. Lee probably feels the same, as they woke him up thhrough the night , over and over for blood pressure checks and blood tests. His pressure through the night was 118 over 60, awsome huh? Lets see what today will bring for him. I'm off to go find some food, and to go with my sweetie. Did you ever have something scare you soo much, that you thought that one of your most special things was going to be taken away, and you feel like the wind has been knocked out of you? This whole thing reminds me so much of my dad, an obese guy with a beard, heart and blood pressure problems, diabetes,etc, etc. I am going to do everything I can to avoid the same results here.....
Love to everyone, especially Lee and my kids.
Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home