Saturday, July 01, 2006

It is just after 12 here, and I guess I dozed off watching Deep Impact, because I was awakened by a women screaming for the nurses because she wants a new pillow case(she is on the other side of the unit!!!) She is continuing to scream over and over, apparently that is normal for her. It is freezing here, Lee is due for more blood work at 1 am, and at last check his blood pressure was up to 135. I think they are trying to see what sort of dose of meds he should get, because every now snd then he recieves some more pills. It is freezing in here and I want my winter coat, the nurses are trying to find me a cot, so I can lay down for a spell, while lee sleeps.
Thanks for all of the phone calls and visits everyone. It is helping to keep Lee occupied. The nurses like the idea of using a blog to keep family updated, they were impressed and said that a blog would be a neat way of keeping a large extended family updated to news of what is happening to their loved ones at a hospital when not everyone can come. No other news yet...I'll post if there is.
Love Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home