Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Boss
I told my boss(Renee) that I would write a blog entry about her because she has failed to comment on my blog when she visits. Renee is a very nice woman( works hard, has a family, fires us every day, then gives us back our jobs.......lol she smiles when she says it of course!) She will be going away on vacation for the next few weeks( some away, but most at home) and has been fluttering around the Centre from place to place making sure everything is is working order. I think that she is afraid that something will go terribly wrong while she is away(I hope she is not having premonitions!!) I think that she hired us because we were all hard working, reliable, and dedicated people, and therefore I wish to offer her some words: he hem(clear throat)
1) A vacation is time to get away from work and worry, not a time to worry about work!
2) You are going to be alone with your husband and no children or pets, surely you can find something to do that will make you not worry about work(wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
3) If an emergency should arise at work when you are away, All of your staff know how to dial 9-1-2,( oops I mean 9-1-1 lol)
4)All work and no play makes Renee start wrangin
5) Lastly nothing as bad as the last couple of weeks(sick kids,staff away, missed milk deliveries, and staff dismissals) could happen again so soon, so go enjoy and relax!
Love Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

HAHAHA...good stuff right there Jen.

July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, yes this is the infamous "Renee Forbes" a.k.a. Jennifer's boss LEAVING A COMMENT (heh hmm .. clearing throat). First off, I prefer to not be called 'boss' although most of the staff refer to me as such. The word "boss" brings with it an air of pretentiousness and power that does define my management style. Although I do have the power to hire/fire I prefer to be respected just as me, not the "BOSS". Your blog about me was accurate and humorous at the same time. I will take into consideration your points of wisdom and keep my mind, body (wink, wink) and spirit at ease while away from my centre.

I have 100% full condifence in every member of my staff. I love my GIRLS! I know that the centre will be well run in my absence. I know I will be a better, refreshed person after my rejuvenation of a two week vacation.

Jennifer, thanks for taking the time, thought and effort to post about me. This exemplifies that you truly respect me as a person.

P.S. You spell RANGING like this, not with a 'W'. For those not familiar with this word, it means very hyper, loud and crazy. You know like children hyped up on Halloween treats while suffering the effects of a full moon. LOL

Well, I am signing off .... it has been fun! I should get a prize or something for writing such a long response (wink, wink). Renee :)

July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home