Saturday, June 03, 2006

On the Mend!!

Well I'm glad to finally be feeling a bit better. I had a horrible gaestro intestinal flu... I felt like I was dying. One doctor even thought I had galbladder disease(turns out my mom did when she was my age, and I'm at high risk!!) Things here are hectic, mom my had her biopsy yesterday, and is awaiting her results , but I think she will get a clear bill of health from the doctor( then maybe she will stop telling me how she isn't going to live out the year, and will have to become more optimistic!) Lee is considering going back to school as a mature student, Yeah LEE!!!
and the children (especially Jared) are looking forward to summer. We need to send a welcome out to Amanda who has joined out slightly cramped home. Jacinda and her will be sharing the Hillary Duff/ hockey room......ahh that's a strange combination if I do say so myself. Though I have discover Amanda has a very girly girl side to her that she tries to keep hidden. The cats are both well Tepesch has become Oreo's mom, she grooms her and keeps her in line when she silly. She is also the first to run to her is she's crying. The other day we trimmed their nails and Oreo cried so loud that Pesch ran over and started to cry back at her in concern, then when it was over she gave her a bath. Our weekly Dungeons and Dragons group keeps growing now even our Superintendent Scott has joined in, every has lots of fun!!
Well I need to help the kids get ready for synagogue, have a great weekend everyone!
Love Jen

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks Jen, you were awesome help especially with being so sick. By the way, I am a girl ya know. My girly side may be a little small but it is there. I can't understand why everyone seems so shocked by that lol. Also everyone I'm trying to convice Elizabeth to start a blog. I'll make sure you all have the addy when she gets one.

June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* Glad to hear you're feeling better! (Would have replied sooner, but I was in Toronto until yesterday. Just catching up online now.) And wow, that makes for a busy household!

June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home