Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Strike!!!!
I'm going on blog strike!!
For the next 2 weeks I shall not write a blog. Why you might ask? Because it seems like no one bothers to look at it! I don't write it for me, I already know this stuff.
What can you do?
Please write a comment to let me know if your still interested in checking in on this blog.

A bonus funny from Jacinda....
"Mommy I scraped my knee up at school when we were playing soccer!"
"Does it still hurt?" I asked her
"Not as bad as this afternoon when I did it!" she told me
"Was it bad?"
Her reponse," It hurt like the H word!"


Blog on!!!!!!
Jen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blinks* I comment!

Ysa

March 29, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Thats 2 comments already!

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy Solomon said...

Make that four comments.

April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home