Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Jacinda just went to bed about half an hour ago. We just did her first hair wrap( thank you to Auntie Myrna and Morrie) Jacinda got a neat kit of hair wrapping stuff, beads and charms. It was my first time and so it took about half and hour. When Jacinda sked me why it was so long, I told her that's how long her hair is when it was straight, then showed her that I hadn't covered up all of the hair yet! She was shocked! Tomorrow if I remember I will post a picture of her wrap to show everyone!
Night

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I don't think I own enough to do your hair! lol

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I remember if you buy the tread I will do it for you!
Myrna gave Jacinda a book on lots of types

April 28, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

oops I mean thread, I got to use the spell checker more often!

April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home