Sunday, May 07, 2006

Good Samaritan wanted!
Well I have had the wonderful experience of getting to know some wonderful caring people at my new job. The story goes like this....
Lee came to pick me up the other day at work and when he turned off the car the battery died. Trying to be helpful someone came over and tried to jump start the car for us, but accidentally put the connectors on backwards and fried our alternator. The sparks flew!!!!
The car was towed to Laurie's Complete Automotive on Wyse road in Dartmouth( an awesome garage) .Where Rick (one of the parents at the daycare I work at) fixed it for me after hours on his own time. I have to give a huge thank you to Rick and Krista, for helping me out. I have gone to garages for years and have never gotten that kind of service, I will never go anywhere else again. When I thanked him, he simply stated, "No problem, thats why they call them emergencies!" I have always been a person who helps other people, but who often gets the short end of the stick when I need help. This has helped redeem people in my vision. I'm going to have to start believing in people again.
Jen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*^^* That was really sweet of him! *approves*

May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Oops, I keep forgetting I'm automatically anonymous. Comment #1 is me. ^^)

Ysa

May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home