Friday, June 16, 2006

My boring life......
I guess I should post, but there is not much to tell. Work is good, ( busy as always) And summer is approaching. I feel bad for Jacinda, she had to hand in her violin for the summer. I am, looking into purchasing her a cheap full sized one ( if you see anything good at the auction, or have one sitting in your cupboard, please let me know!) Jared is turning 9 in a week, but is having his party on Saturday( yes I know it's Father's day) Jared wanted a pool party, and Lee would rather have him happy. Can anyone tell me what the heck is the point of asking people to R.S.V.P at a child's party, because nobody does!!!!!
I hate that. I found out that I will be going to see the Dixie Chicks in August, I gotta love a group where the lead singer is almost as loud and outspoken as I am. I guess I should add a few notes........ Congratulations to Katherine, nobody understands more then I how hard it is to go to school with a little one at home, and to still have your sanity at the end,.( sanity/mental lapses....potato/patato) Beth you looked awesome at the prom. Christopher, I'm pissed off as hell that you are moving back to Alberta just like that! You didn't give the Maritimes a chance.Why come down to be near your family, never visit, then leave? Ysa..., we both need to call more(lol)
Life with a more crowded household is going fine. I guess that all for now!
Jen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck finding a violin! Sometimes it's really hard to get a good deal on instruments, but other times there're such amazing finds!

I can't believe Jared's going to be 9. (But then, Chris is going to be 31. O_O)

Things are insanely up in the air here--there's a (small?) chance we may be moving at the end of the summer, and I'm looking for work, and Chris is waiting to hear back about a job (but working elsewhere at the moment) . . .

*hugs to all!*

June 17, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Happy birthday to Chris....Happy birthday to Chris, I keep forgetting that he is older then me! For those reading the comments Ysa is my sister( by choice unlike the rest of my family!!lol) and Chris is her awsome hubby. Hope you have a great b-day!

June 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ I'll pass it on! Hope Jared's party went well! *hugs*

June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home