Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I love my new job!!!
I really have to say that I'm really happy at my new job, everyone talks to each other, and works together. My boss asks me 3 times a day if I like it there, and the children knew who I was before I even arrived( Iwas greeted by name by all the children and parents), even the parents have been going out of their way to ask me how I'm doing, and how my first few days have been. I feel more at home in three days then in three months at my other Centre. I really miss the children though, I hate leaving them. I guess you can't help it, when you work in childcare you get close to the kids. I miss some things too though like having a camera to take digital pictures with daily, and writing up bits about the children every day. I think I will start doing these things at the new centre because I enjoy them.
Jacinda and Jared have started swimming at school, they are loving it. Everyone is excited to go to Ottawa, the car is recieving a few repairs this week before that happens though, it needs to be drivable when we get home again. ( ha ha cross your fingers) Otherwise there is not much to write( everyone is safe, healthy, partially insane, but leagally mentally stable)
Well got to go
Jen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*^^* Very good news--I'm glad you're happy there!

*hugs to all*

Ysa

March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home