Thursday, March 23, 2006


I'm just building up the hours!
My first week isn't even over and I'm almost halfway to a paid day off, pretty cool huh.
Last night I attended a partent teacher meeeting at my new centre, it was paid time, so I earned an hour and a half of over time. Today I went to sign for twenty minuts of overtime ( for swimming) and discovered that someone had changed my overtime from 1 1/2 hrs, to 3 hours. I didn't want to get in trouble for marking it down(because I had marked it down right) So I headed into my bosses office and said Renee did you change my over time hours? "Yes", she respondedWhen I asked why she said"you worked during part of your lunch, and the whole time from when you got off work untill the meeting started!" I had but told her I made that choice, not her. Renee's response and I maade the choice to pay you for it!"
Sounds like a nice place to work, doesn't it?

Jen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty sweet! *approves*

Ysa

March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home