Saturday, March 11, 2006

I have to be honest, I can't wait for Pesach( Passover for those who don't know what I mean). It is our only chance to go up to visit our family in Ottawa, Ontario. We have a great family first there.s Lee's mom Bryna. People are not suppose to get along with their mother in laws, but I do. Them there are Lee's brothers Jason and Jeremy, who are married to Christine and Katherine. They are very kind hearted people who go out of their way to spend special time with Jacinda and Jared while they can. Jacinda and Jared still talk about their day trips with uncle Jason and auntie Christine ( they go to movies, and drive thru safaris) And they really enjoyed going to Spending time with Jacob in the giant, indoor playground that Katherine and Jeremy treated them to). then there is Jacob my nephew, kinda my only one (I have 2 I have never met, from my brother Anthony who I also have never met). Seeing as my two siblings have given me 7 neices, it is a little over whelming. We get to see Jacob only once in a while, but through pictures, and phone calls we stay close. Then there are Wesley, Arlene, Shimim and Avi. They are so sweet and easy going they let us crash in on them every year for a night, and smile the whole time. We have lots of family in Montreal who we miss( not too skip anyone). Last but not least are Myrna, Morrie and the whole managerie, we can't wait to see you guys!!!
I have nothing else to write about, no kvetching, but I wanted to write something.
See you guys soon
Love Jen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can harldly wait to see you guys too. Lee, the kids better know the four questions in Hebrew. If you want I can get Uncle Wesley to make you a tape. You're not even here yet and I'm making you angry:)

I wish you could come and stay forever.

March 12, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I think a tape is a great idea, could you get it down here so I can teach them?

March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home