Saturday, March 18, 2006


Well thought I would type a bit. My new job starts on Monday and I'm very excited. On of the children from the centre that I'm leaving said I couldn't leave because she would miss my stories. I wrote and illustrated a book for them it was a story about all the kids in the class( all 28 of them) and had pictures of them all too! The parents were quite impressed by it the children would turn from page to page showing each other their pictures. Some said," I know who that is, it's Nicole"... while others said, "that doesn't look like Raymond his hair is flatter." If you ever need an honest critic ask a child. Well My last week ended up very nice I did not have to work with that bothersome person all week, if you want details call and I'll tell you. Well I should go now and spend some time with my sweetie( who has been smoke free since November, not one puff!)
Bye for now!
Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home