Sunday, January 29, 2006

Don't let those faces fool you, these guys really are cute! From Top to bottom is Jacinda, Jared, Ari, and Zack. For those of you who are unfarmiliar with our family, Jacinda and Jared are the neice and Nephew of Ari and Zack. Well one more day left untill the concert. Jacinda is very excited. Some tickets sold on E-Bay for 500 for a pair. I will put in new pictures tomorrow after the concert. I am going to try and get some pictures at the concert, if I can't I'll post a few of Jacinda before and after.
Here is Pesch playing chess, just because here name translates to stupid does not mean she isn't smart. Pesch wanted to show Myrna and Morrie's dog that Cats Rule!!!....Just Kidding( Pesch likes dogs, at least she did when she was small, and says that they can't help the drooling) She simply wanted Besch to have something interesting to read on this blog.


Please leave comments when you visit, it lets me know that my effort isn't wasted..

Love from this old 30 year old lady
Jennifer

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Solomon said...

You are DEFINATELY not wasting your time. I know that a lot of people like to look, but not so many leave comments. That's okay -- it's one of those things about Blogging: You can never always be sure who's reading (unless you add a counter, that is...)

January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home