Monday, February 20, 2006



I have to say I have really enjoyed going to synagog each Saturday. About a month and a half ago I decided enough was enough, and that I had to get my children, and myself involved in Judaism so we would know more about our ancestors and history. I thought what way would be better then experiencing it. The children have their own classes a few times a month, and They are meeting friends and Learning blessings and prayers. They will be starting Hebrew classes soon, we will be contacting Chabad house to see if we can get Jacinda some tutoring to help her catch up( maybe Jared too) They look forward to the closing Adon Olam most because the junior cons gat to pick a tune and sing it for the adults...( have you ever heard it sung to the Macerania? it's a.... ah... very interesting to say the least) Well thats all for now, I'll right again soon.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home