Sunday, September 23, 2007

Long time no blog!!!

I am posting this blog because I found an old friend with the help of facebook! It's amazing isn't it? The kids are doing well. We are back into our old routine with work and school. We are waiting on the arrival of a new puppy!!! who should be born any day.. We are getting a golden retriever puppy, yeah me!!

Here are some pictures of camp kadimah!




Here is Jarede chillin out at his Cabin. (what a cutie)





Here is Jacinda with one of her friends ( Tamar and Jacinda)






Jacinda is on the far right of the picture



Jared is the monkey in the middle looking backwards(I think this was at Maccabiah games)



Jacinda looks like she's a model posing over the railing like that!


Well if people actually comment this time I will post again!



If you want to check out something funny please check out this blog!



mom2my6pack@blogspot.com

She is sooo funny!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow they have grown up a lot!!! Saw the pictures of Ottawa as well. You must let me know the next time you are up this way. Thanks for posting the pictures for me to see :)

September 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time no see , nice to talk to you last week! Michelle

September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home