Friday, August 15, 2008

another post for 2008

Hi y'all!
I havent posted in a long time(mostly because people don't seem to comment). The summer is wrapping up and I am excited for my 13th anniversary. I feel in some ways that this is a year of new beginnings, and a year of endings..... I have to take a moment to touch on the endings because I have just lost my nanny Gertrude Delong of Shubenacadie, and I wanted to thank everyone for their condolences. But as much as I don't like endings I am thankful for all of the new beginnings. I started an upgraded position at work, which allows me the opportunity to explore a whole new side of Childcare. I am wrapping up my conversion classes, and I quit the newspaper job that was ripping up my soul(and ending I actually did like !) My body is taking a long time to adjust to having more sleep by not letting me fall asleep at the regular time, now I stay up later , and still wake up early. I am looking forward to going to visit my sister next week(something I haven't doone in too long a time, and to see 5 of the sweetest kids I know(my nieces, I actually have 8 nieces, and aside from my daughter they are the sweetest little girls in the world) I have moved, and started my kids in new schools and I'm ready to take some time for me know....I am going to get back to my art, something I enjoy ( I also finally got my dog whom I love and makes me laugh even when life has gotten me down) So maybe I should take this chance to start anew....
Live long, love life huh!
I'm taking some time to love myself for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home